A flexible tool
Regardless of the software platform on which they are deployed (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android), all Bria Enterprise softphones offer the same user interface and the same features. Employees can use the terminal of their choice and, depending on the circumstances, switch calls in progress from one terminal to another to communicate more effectively.
All Bria Enterprise softphone users on mobile have the “Push” notification service that reduces the battery usage of their smartphone or tablet when the Bria Enterprise application is in the background. In addition, Bria Enterprise mobile softphones can switch ongoing calls between Wi-Fi and cellular networks without interrupting them.
Bria Enterprise also offers administrators the possibility to configure web tabs and display customized content in the telephony application to adapt it to specific needs or to the company’s graphic charter.
All Bria Enterprise softphones feature high-speed audio and high-definition video codecs and are available in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese.
- The Bria Enterprise softphone allows access to voice, video and secure instant messaging services on any type of device (Windows, macOS, iOS and Android) using any Wi-Fi or cellular network
- Push notification service to reduce battery usage on mobile devices
- Seamless switching of ongoing calls between Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Compared to other softphones on the market, Bria Enterprise offers the best audio quality
- Unified user interface and common features for multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android), allowing to use multiple types of devices
- Multiple language support including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese
WCS Cloud Communications
WCS Europe also offers custom UCaaS and CCaaS solutions and integrations. Can’t find the answer to your needs?